Biletul 27 hobby you have or you would like to have

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 27 hobby you have or you would like to have

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:55 pm

27.Speak about a hobby you have or you would like to have.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 27 hobby you have or you would like to have

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:40 pm

mell scrie:

For me, my favourite Hobby is karate. Not only the sport but also the philosophy, the history. It's very captivating to read all books of formers masters, to know how they lived on the Okinawa island, to know their philosophy of life (control of themselves, harmony with the nature). In the sport there are the control of all our movements, the speed, the diversity of the techniques, the intellect of the fight. Now I have the black belt, but is only the beginning, I am still a beginner, there are lots of things to know.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 6:02 pm

mell scrie:

"A hobby is hard work you wouldn't do for a living !" ( Anonymous )

Introduction :

- hobbies are practiced for interest and enjoyment, rather than for financial reward;
- engaging in a hobby can lead to acquiring substantial skill, knowledge and experience;
- the aim of any hobby is personal fulfillment;

Development :

JOGGING - One of My Most Delightful Hobbies

A. Jogging - My Means of Active Recovery

- jogging is a form of trotting or running at a slow or leisurely pace;
- the main intention is to increase fitness with less stress than actually running, instead of competition;
- sometimes I take up "lower impact" exercises, such as stair climbing, swimming, cycling or walking, instead of jogging;
- but I like jogging just because it is a "high impact" exercise;
- I am an athlete and I use jogging as a means of active recovery during interval training;
- I like all types of aerobic exercises, but jogging is my favourite one, because it improves my cardiovascular health, my bone density, and my physical fitness;

B. Jogging - My Choice for a Positive Addiction

- there is this fear with a lot of people that jogging can be addictive;
- I am in agreement with those who consider jogging an "addictive" hobby;
- but which hobby is not addictive ?
- anyway, jogging, my most delightful hobby, is a positive addiction;
- when I jog I like to feel the joy of propelling my body through space;
- when I jog I like to feel the ponding on the ground that sends sensation up my bones all the way to the pleasure centres in my brain;
- when I jog I like to feel the sheer satisfaction that I do something good for myself;
- when I jog I am in the "flow', a state of my mind in which I am fully immersed in what I am doing;
- when I jog I am caught in that positive addiction where I perform a repetitive activity without self-criticism or judgment, and this has a very beneficial effect on my mind and my body;

C. Jogging - My Means to Be Fit for Life

- physical exercise - and jogging, to its utmost - helps improve my health;
- in the past I was a sedentary person, but through jogging I succeeded in getting rid of my sedentary state and came to like and practice sports;
- jogging helped me get involved in sport programs of higher intensities and greater frequency / durations which provided additional benefits;
- I came to cover at least 60-80 km a week, and this increased my HDL cholesterol ( the good fat in my body ), and significantly decreased my bad cholesterol and triglyceride level;
- my jogging helps me to acquire a substantial reduction in high blood pressure and in the use of medication;
- jogging improved my cardiorespiratory fitness ( the ability of my heart to pomp stronger and more efficiently and my muscles to use oxygen more efficiently );
- as I get more aerobically fit, my heart pomps more blood and oxygen with each of its beats;
- and as I jog my muscles are able to extract or consume more oxygen;
- more than this, I am aware of the fact that runners and joggers ( and I am one of them ) can be as much as three times more efficient at consuming oxygen than sedentary individuals;
- jogging and running improve my aerobic fitness by increasing the activity of enzymes and hormones that stimulate my muscles and my heart to work more efficiently;
- I have many hobbies, but I like jogging most because it makes me fit for life;

Conclusion :

- what are hobbies for some people are professions for others;
- an important determinant of what is considered a hobby, as distinct from a profession, besides the lack of remuneration, is probably how easy it is to make a living at the activity;
- some hobbies strike many people as being considered trivial or boring;
- but hobbyists have found something compelling and entertaining about them;
- DE GUSTIBUS NON DISCUTANDUM ! is greatly applied in hobbies;
- much early scientific research was, in effect, a hobby of the wealthy;
- jogging is probably the most convenient hobby ( indeed at anyone's reach ) to help him or her to become fit for life;
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde vasi pe Mie Noi 26, 2008 1:39 pm

mell scrie:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vasi
Elev

Mesajde zsokata pe Joi Apr 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Hobbies are practiced for interest and enjoyment, rather than for financial reward. I would like to dance if I would have the necessary time.
Dancing is a very healthy hobby. You can loose weight, train yous muscles or simply stay fit by danceing an hour every day.
There are more types of dances: the so called starndard dances like the valcer, the latin dances like salsa or merengue, and modern dances like hip-hop or break dance. People of different ages choose different types of dances.
I think making a habit of dancing is a healthy ting. Dancing keeps the dancer fit, it works almost all of your muscles from your had to your toes. It helps to control your blood presure and it helps you to develop right posture (testtartás).
Dancing keeps fit not ony your body but your mind too. Nobody saw a sad dancer. Dancing cheers you up and gives energy on exhausting days. Listening to music and following the rhythm helps you to get rid of he problems at least while dancing.
Dance is one of the most artistic ways of doing sports. Eaven is it requires some kin of skills it worths. 
zsokata
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2